Sessions & Cost
18 days each
|Session #06||2017 | August 9th - August 26th||$ 1,600|
|Session #07||2017 | August 29th - September 15th||$ 1,600|
|Session #08||2017 | September 18th - October 05th||$ 1,600|
|Session #01||2018 | May 1st - May 18th||$ 1,300|
|Session #02||2018 | May 21st - June 07th||$ 1,500|
|Session #03||2018 | June 10th - June 27th||$ 1,500|
|Session #04||2018 | June 30th - July 17th||$ 1,500|
|Session #05||2018 | July 20th - August 06th||$ 1,500|
|Session #06||2018 | August 9th - August 26th||$ 1,400|
|Session #07||2018 | August 29th - September 15th||$ 1,300|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Electronic Total Station.
- Mapping Software: ARCGIS, AutoCAD, Golden, PhotoModeler, Photoshop and
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.* Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Morning snack at the Sanisera site
- .Accident insurance at the site.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Certificate of participation
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (36 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
The course is limited to 5 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.