What you will learn ?
In the Fieldwork
- Use and handling of a Total Station..
- Creating a topographical database generated by the Total Station with elementary information from the site to design an archaeological map.
- Photograph Collection to create three-dimensional models of tombs, structures and remains from the Roman city of Sanisera.
In the Laboratory
- Learning, handling and practices with AutoCAD, Golden Surfer, Photomodeler, Google Sketchup y ArcGIS.
- Design of an archaeological map in AutoCAD with the information provided by the Total Station.
- Creating 3D models of various archaeological topics (graves, artifacts, structures).
- Design, preparation and management of archaeological information in a GIS platform using the map created in CAD, and manipulation of the database of the excavation.
- History, archaeology, economy and culture of the Roman civilization.
- Introduction to the History of the Sanisera Site.
- Minorcan archaeology before the Roman conquest of the Balearic Islands.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.