Sessions & Cost
9 days each session
|Session #07||2017 | August 9th - August 17th||$ 1,350|
|Session #08||2017 | August 29th - September 6th||$ 1,350|
|Session #09||2017 | September 18th - September 26th||$ 1,350|
|Session #10||2017 | October 8th - October 16th||$ 1,350|
|Session #11||2017 | October 28th - November 05th||$ 1,350|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.* Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches
- Course tuition
- Tanks, tank filling and weights.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Morning snack at the site
- Accident insurance at the site
- Certificate of participation
- Open water diving certificate (PADI) for those in group # 1.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving gear (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 18 Euro per day.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.