Sessions & Cost
|2019 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2019 | July 14th - July 29th||$ 2,350|
|Session #02||2019 | August 1st - August 16th||$ 2,350|
|Session #03||2019 | August 19th - September 3rd||$ 2,350|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Flight to Menorca - Berlin / Berlin - Menorca (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55 cm x 40 cms x 20 cm).
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (only while in Sanisera - Menorca)
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation
If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain). During the archaeological tour in Berlin meals are not included (only 8 days of the 16 days of the course), although we will recommend some cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20€/day in meals. Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included either.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.