Sessions & Cost
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in The Petra College for
Tourism & Archaeology. Two to four people per room.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Excursion day to visit The Petra Archaeological Park.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of
invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Amman (Code AMM,
International Airport of Jordan)..
You won’t need any visa to join this program. You will only need to pay a tax ($40) at the airport once you arrive in Jordan
The course is limited to 12 participants per session. Having smaller groups allow
us to focus more on each student and its needs.
Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.