Sessions & Cost
|2020 COURSES (7 days each session)|
|Session #01||2020 | June 29th - July 05th||$ 350||Closed|
|Session #02||2020 | July 06th - July 12th||$ 350||Closed|
|Session #03||2020 | July 13th - July 19th||$ 350||Closed|
|Session #04||2020 | July 20th - July 26th||$ 350||Closed|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Certificate of participation.
- Access to the online learning platform archaeology.academy. You will receive a login access upon enrolment in the session of your choice.
- Access to watch the video-lectures created for this online course
- Access to all learning-activities created for this course with personalized feedback from the lecturer
- Access to the group forum for interaction between students and lecturer
- Direct access to the lecturer for any questions or ideas
The access to the online course, including video-lectures, activities and forum, can only be accessed during the calendar of the session you enroll.
The course is limited to 25 participants per session.
Enrolments are only effective when course fee is received. If for any reason the online course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.