Sessions & Cost
|2022 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2022 | March 24th - April 9th||$ 1,300|
|Session #02||2022 | April 12th - April 27th||$ 1,300|
|Session #03||2022 | May 1st - May 16th||$ 1,800|
|Session #04||2022 | May 19th - June 3rd||$ 2,100|
|Session #05||2022 | June 6th - June 21st||$ 2,100|
|Session #06||2022 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 2,300|
|Session #07||2022 | July 14th - July 29th||$ 2,300|
|Session #08||2022 | August 1st - August 16th||$ 2,300|
|Session #09||2022 | August 19th - September 3rd||$ 2,100|
|Session #10||2022 | September 6th - September 21st||$ 1,800|
|Session #11||2022 | September 24th - October 9th||$ 1,800|
|Session #12||2022 | October 12th - October 27th||$ 1,800|
|Terms and conditions of payment||Apply now>>>|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Certificate of participation
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella.
- Following the protection measures, the staff will ensure that the use of the mask covering the nose and mouth is mandatory throughout the day, whether during field work, laboratory activities or visits. In the common spaces of the residence it will also be mandatory. If any participant does not follow these rules, they will be expelled from the course.
- Each participant upon arrival at the facilities of Sanisera Archeology Institute in Menorca, will sign a responsible statement in accordance with the preventive measures of COVID and that in case of discomfort or symptoms that both he and the staff consider may be harmful to the rest of the participants, they must go to a medical assistance center to diagnose your condition.
- Scrupulous daily cleaning of the entire residence by professionals with hygienic products against Covid.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
Catering will be provided for the main meal the day after the daily field school activities. The kitchen catering will take into account allergies, vegetarian diet and religions. The cost of this service will be 150 dollars that will be delivered on the first day of the course and will be optional for the convenience of the participant. Payment is not mandatory if the participant is not interested.
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.