Sessions & Cost
18 days each session
|Session #01||2017 | April 12th - April 29th||$ 2,900|
|Session #02||2017 | May 1st - May 18th||$ 2,900|
|Session #03||2017 | May 21st - June 07th||$ 2,900|
|Session #04||2017 | June 10th - June 27th||$ 2,900|
|Session #05||2017 | June 30th - July 17th||$ 2,900|
|Session #06||2017 | July 20th - August 06th||$ 2,900|
|Session #07||2017 | August 9th - August 26th||$ 2,900|
|Session #08||2017 | August 29th - September 15th||$ 2,900|
|Session #09||2017 | September 18th - October 05th||$ 2,900|
|Session #10||2017 | October 8th - October 25th||$ 2,900|
|Session #11||2017 | October 28th - November 14th||$ 2,900|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Tanks, tank filling and weights.
- Daily transportation to/from the research site
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Open water diving certificate (PADI) for those in group # 1.
- Flight ticket to/from Menorca-Naples / Naples-Menorca. (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm)
- Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay).
- Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
- Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park.
- Certificate of participation
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (36 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
During the days in Naples meals are not included (only 4 days of the 20 days course, although we will recommend cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20€/day in meals).
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included.
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving equipment (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 20 Euro per day.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.