Sessions & Cost
|2021 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2021 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 1,800|
|Session #02||2021 | June 06th - June 21st||$ 1,800|
|Session #03||2021 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 1,800|
|Session #04||2021 | July 14th - July 29th||$ 1,800|
|Session #05||2021 | August 1st - August 16th||$ 1,800|
|Session #06||2021 | August 19th - September 03rd||$ 1,800|
|Session #07||2021 | September 06th - September 21st||$ 1,800|
|Terms and conditions of payment||Apply now>>>|
Course fee includes & Rules includes during the time of the COVID 19 pandemic
- Course tuition
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- A washing machine is available in the residence to clean personal clothes free of charge.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Certificate of participation
- Visits to museums and archaeological heritage of the island. It is also possible to visit places of charm and beaches. All visits will be made with the utmost caution avoiding any type of large group of people.
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. The rooms are spacious and easily ventilated. Room occupancy is limited to two to three people in single beds.
- Scrupulous daily cleaning of the entire residence by professionals with hygienic products against Covid.
- The staff will supervise the cleaning with hygienic hand gel at different times of the day, especially when the group arrives at the residence.
- Following the protection measures, the staff will ensure that the use of the mask covering the nose and mouth is mandatory throughout the day, whether during field work, laboratory activities or visits. In the common spaces of the residence it will also be mandatory. If any participant does not follow these rules, they will be expelled from the course.
- The staff will ensure that the group of participants has the minimum contact and relationship with other Spanish citizens or tourists, and the distance of 1.5 m will be taken into account between people.
- Each TEST COVID participant must present the negative certificate to the staff upon arrival in Menorca with less than 72 hours.
- Each participant upon arrival at the facilities of Sanisera Archeology Institute in Menorca, will sign a responsible statement in accordance with the preventive measures of COVID and that in case of discomfort or symptoms that both he and the staff consider may be harmful to the rest of the participants, they must go to a medical assistance center to diagnose your condition.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
During the 2021 school season, in times of pandemic, catering will be offered for the main meal of the day after the daily activities of the field school that will be served even during rest days and between sessions. The catering is cooked according to allergies, vegetarian diet and religions. The cost of this service will be 120 dollars that will be delivered on the first day of the course and will be optional for the convenience of the participant. Payment is not mandatory if the participant is not interested.
However, the safest, most hygienic and economical places that serve food and supermarkets will be recommended.
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
The course is limited to 10 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.