Sessions & Cost
|2019 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2019 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 2,400|
|Session #02||2019 | June 06th - June 21st||$ 2,400|
|Session #03||2019 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 2,400|
|Session #04||2019 | July 14th - July 29th||$ 2,400|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, diving booties, tanks and weights.
- Open water diving certificate (PADI) for those in group # 1.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Mapping Software: ARCGIS
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.*
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
Open Water Diving certificate (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $225. (contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course is limited to 5 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.