Sessions & Cost
9 days each session
|Session #07||2017 | August 18th - August 26th||$ 1,650|
|Session #08||2017 | September 07th - September 15th||$ 1,650|
|Session #09||2017 | September 27th - October 05th||$ 1,650|
|Session #10||2017 | October 17th - October 25th||$ 1,650|
|Session #11||2017 | November 06th - November 14th||$ 1,650|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
- Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay).
- Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park.
- Course tuition
- Tanks, tank filling and weights.
- Daily transportation to/from the research site
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Certificate of participation
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Naples.
Meals are not included ( although we will recommend cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20€/day in meals).
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included.
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving equipment (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 20 Euro per day.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.