Sessions & Cost
|2019 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2019 | May 1st - May 16th||$ 2,350|
|Session #02||2019 | May 19th - June 03rd||$ 2,350|
|Session #03||2019 | June 06th - June 21st||$ 2,350|
|Session #04||2019 | June 26th - July 11th||$ 2,350|
|Session #05||2019 | July 14th - July 29th||$ 2,350|
|Session #06||2019 | August 1st - August 16th||$ 2,350|
|Session #07||2019 | August 19th - September 3rd||$ 2,350|
|Session #08||2019 | September 06th - September 21st||$ 2,350|
|Session #09||2019 | September 24th - October 09th||$ 2,350|
|Session #10||2019 | October 12th - October 27th||$ 2,350|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Course tuition
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, diving booties, tanks and weights in Menorca.
- Daily transportation to/from the research site.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Flight ticket to/from Menorca-Naples.
- Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay).
- Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
- Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel and participate in our courses.
- Certificate of participation
Open Water Diving certificate (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $225. (contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org )
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (32 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
During the days in Naples meals are not included (only 4 days of the 16 days course, although we will recommend some cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20 €/day in meals).
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included either.
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving equipment (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 20 Euro per day in Naples (Italy).
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.