Sessions & Cost
20 day each session
|Session #01||2015 | April 9th – April 28th||$ 2,500|
|Session #02||2015 | May 1st - May 20th||$ 2,700|
|Session #03||2015 | May 23th - June 11th||$ 3,000|
|Session #04||2015 | June 14th - July 3rd||$ 3,300|
|Session #05||2015 | July 6th - July 25th||$ 3,300|
|Session #06||2015 | July 28th - August 16th||$ 3,300|
|Session #07||2015 | August 19th - September 7th||$ 3,000|
|Session #08||2015 | September 10th - September 29th||$ 2,700|
|Session #09||2015 | October 2nd - October 21st||$ 2,500|
|Session #10||2015 | October 24th - November 12th||$ 2,500|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Tanks, tank filling and weights.
- Daily transportation to/from the research site.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Open water diving certificate (PADI) for those in group # 1.
- Flight to Menorca-Naples / Naples-Menorca (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm).
- Accommodation in Hotel Arco Felice (Naples Bay).
- Archaeological immersions at Baia Underwater Park
- Transportation from the Hotel Arco Felice to the diving centre at Baia Underwater Park.
- Certificate of participation
*If you sign up for two sessions in a row (36 days) that take place in Menorca, the days between sessions ( 3 or 4 days) you will have the accommodation for free.
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
During the days in Naples meals are not included (only 4 days of the 20 days course, although we will recommend some cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20 €/day in meals).
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included either.
We encourage participants to bring their own dive gear, however, a complete set of diving equipment (with the exception of mask and snorkel which each participant must bring) can be rented at the reduced cost of 18 Euros per day.
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.