Sessions & Cost
9 days each session
|Session #01||2018 | May 10th - May 18th||$ 1,350|
|Session #02||2018 | May 30th - June 07th||$ 1,350|
|Session #03||2018 | June 19th - June 27th||$ 1,350|
|Session #04||2018 | July 9th - July 17th||$ 1,350|
|Session #05||2018 | July 29th - August 06th||$ 1,350|
|Session #06||2018 | August 18th - August 26th||$ 1,350|
|Session #07||2018 | September 07th - September 15th||$ 1,350|
|Session #08||2018 | September 27th - October 05th||$ 1,350|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Accommodation in the Student Residency in Ciutadella. Two to six per room.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches.
- Course tuition.
- A complete set of diving equipment: wetsuit, jacket, mask, fins, dive booties, tanks and weights.
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Accident insurance at the site.
- Certificate of participation
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Naples.
Advanced Open Water Diver (PADI) not included in the course fee. You can get the certificate with our Diving Center collaborator for only $225. (contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org )
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.