Sessions & Cost
|2024 COURSES (12 days each session)
|2024 | June 26th - July 07th
|Terms and conditions of payment
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Accident insurance at the Lucena Archaeological Museum
- Certificate of participation
- Accommodation in the Student Residency (Lucena, Córdoba, Spain).
- Free daily access to the Archaeological Museum of Lucena, Córdoba. Place where the laboratory practices will be done..
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Spain.
Meals are not included, although we will recommend some cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20 € /day in meals.
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included either .
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.