Sessions & Cost
|2022 COURSES (16 days each session)|
|Session #01||2022 | June 5th - June 19th||$ 2,300|
|Session #02||2022 | June 19th - July 03th||$ 2,300|
|Session #03||2022 | July 03th - July 17th||$ 2,300|
|Session #04||2022 | July 17 - July 31th||$ 2,300|
|Terms and conditions of payment||Apply now>>>|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Software: AutoCAD, ArcGIS, Global Mapper, Photoshop, Inkscape
- Drawing material.
- Accommodation in the student residency.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beach.
- Accident insurance at the school.
- Certificate of participation.
- Scrupulous daily cleaning of the entire residence by professionals with hygienic products against Covid.
- Following the protection measures, the staff will ensure that the use of the mask covering the nose and mouth is mandatory throughout the day, whether during field work, laboratory activities or visits. In the common spaces of the residence it will also be mandatory. If any participant does not follow these rules, they will be expelled from the course.
- Each participant upon arrival at the facilities of Sanisera Archeology Institute in San Javier (Murcia) , will sign a responsible statement in accordance with the preventive measures of COVID and that in case of discomfort or symptoms that both he and the staff consider may be harmful to the rest of the participants, they must go to a medical assistance center to diagnose your condition.
- In case of needing to process Schengen Visa the mandatory letter of invitation will be written so you can travel
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Spain.
Meals are not included, although we will recommend some cafés and restaurants that do not exceed the average of 20 € /day in meals.
Entry tickets to museums and historical buildings are not included either .
The course is limited to 8 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.