What you will learn ?
- Handle and learn ArcGIS and AutoCAD software.
- Design of an archaeological map in AutoCAD.
- Design, preparation and management of archaeological information in a GIS platform using the map created in CAD, and manipulation of the database of an archaeological project.
- Integration of satellite images or raster from Google Engine..
- Geolocation of places or points of interest from Google Maps or Google Earth that will be exported to the ArcGIS platform.
- Development of a terrain elevation model (DEM Model) with Global Mapper software.
- Dig pottery treatment in the laboratory process: how it is classified, inventoried and cataloged.
- Learn how to draw pottery according with the standards (piece orientation, diameter edge estimation, representation of the decoration and several views generation).
- Correct handle of the graphic representation and learning of different scales 1:1, 2:1…
- Learn how to use software such as Photoshop and Inkscape to make an archaeological digital illustration.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.