Sessions & Cost
In 2015, 6 session, 22 days each
|Session #01||2015 | May 1st – May 20th||$ 2,200|
|Session #02||2015 | May 23rd - June 11th||$ 2,450|
|Session #03||2015 | August 19th - September 7th||$ 2,350|
|Session #04||2015 | September 10th - September 29th||$ 2,200|
|Session #05||2015 | October 2nd - October 21st||$ 2,100|
|Session #06||2015 | October 24th - November 12th||$ 2,100|
|Terms and conditions of payment|
Course fee includes
- Course tuition
- Accommodation in the students' residence (Ciutadella, Spain) and the Bungalows with AC (Resnik, Croatia). Two to six people per room.
- Walking distance to the historic center, port and beaches
- Accident insurance at the site
- Daily transportation to/from the archaeological fieldwork
- Entrance tickets to all specified museums.
- Certificate of participation
- Flight to Menorca - Split - Menorca / Split (students can only take a cabin bag weighing up to 10 kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm).
Airfare not included from the student home to/from Menorca (Spain).
The course is limited to 12 participants per session. Reservations are only effective when payment of the registration fee is received. If for any reason the course is cancelled, payment is returned according to the field school refund policy.
Sanisera Archaeology Institute
Do you need help?
In Sanisera Archaeology Institute we will help you choose the best field program for you. Fill in our advice form without any obligation. In less than 48 hours we will contact you
Why choose us?
10 reasons to participate in our international summer courses.